Monday, April 13, 2009

The Beginning

So I've finally started this blog. Something I've been meaning to do for a long time. I've recently gotten a second opinion on Crohn's Disease, if I have it or not. After my third colonoscopy, and several other tests, it's been confirmed: I have Crohn's Disease. This is a difficult disease to live with, and I have a lot of issues about it. My plan is to explore it all here. I'm tired of always whining about it to my better half - he deserves better from me. I'm not comfortable talking to my "friends" about - I'm thinking this type of forum might work for me. I'd love to hear back from anybody who cares to comment - good or bad. Let's face it: The subject of Crohn's is not pretty. There will probably be some rather gross subject matter here, so please be aware. If you don't like it - don't read it. I intend to be as open and honest as possible here, no holds barred. I've heard it said before and I agree: The first thing you lose with Crohn's is your dignity.

No comments:

Post a Comment