Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Pain, The Pain

It's been several hours, and several pills, and still my guts are churning. I constantly feel like I have to go #2, it never seems to go away. When I can finally make it to the bathroom, only a little bit comes out, so why all the cramps? I've been doing a lot of research into what other Crohn's patients go through and I hear people in a lot of pain. Makes me wonder: Is it the same pain I have? Are they constantly having to go #2 like me? I assume there is diarrhea, but is it only a little a time? I try not to eat so much, so I don't go so much, but it really makes no difference. When I've fasted (prepping for tests) there is NOTHING in my belly, but still the cramps and the urge to go. I just never stops. Is this what other people with Crohn's go through?

No comments:

Post a Comment